Rain is looking likely for the end of the workweek and into the upcoming weekend. Showers and occasional downpours will be possible Friday and especially into Friday night (90%). Isolated showers will persist into Saturday (60%) and possibly Sunday (30%).
The latest computer data suggests the system is trending slower and farther south (first map below is yesterday's data, the second map is from today). If this trend continues, the highest rain totals could miss us to the south. Regardless, we could still get a good soaking from this system.
Another rain chance will arrive early next week - possibly next Tuesday or Wednesday.
- ► 2018 (54)
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUNDAY 2-26-2017 TO MONDAY ...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED THURSDAY 2-23-...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 2-17-2017 TO SUNDAY ...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIGO: UPDATED THURSDAY 2-16-2...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 2-13-20...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 2-11-2017
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 2-6-2017 TO TUESDAY ...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 2-6-201...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)