The unsettled weather pattern will persist for at least another two weeks. Computer forecasts continue to show a cool and wet anomaly over the entire Western United States (shown below). This means we will have several chances for rain in the coming days. In addition, temperatures will generally remain below normal.
The first system arrives Thursday and it will immediately be followed by more rain on Friday. In fact, it's looking like the rain chance will linger into next weekend as well. It's still too early to pinpoint the exact timing of these systems, but if you are going to be outdoors, I'd plan accordingly.
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 1-14-...
- SAN DIEGO 2016 RECAP: RAINFALL & TEMPERATURES
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: THURSDAY 1-12-2016 TO FRIDA...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 1-11-2017
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUESDAY 1-10-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 1-9-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 1-7-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: THURSDAY 1-5-2016
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)