A few showers will be possible today and tomorrow as a front passes the area. Rain totals won't be too impressive, but we'll take whatever we can get.
Another system passes late Friday into Friday night. Scattered showers are possible, however, the brunt of the storm will miss us to the north.
Then we will see a period of warm and dry weather from Sunday, 2/12 to Wednesday, 2/15 (indicated in red on the first map below).
Afterwards, long range computer forecasts are now hinting at a stormy and wet period headed this way by the end of next workweek, starting roughly around 2/16 to 2/17 (indicated in blue on the second map below). This is definitely worth watching because it could bring substantial rainfall to most of Southern California. I'll bring more updates in the coming days.
- ► 2018 (54)
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUNDAY 2-26-2017 TO MONDAY ...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED THURSDAY 2-23-...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 2-17-2017 TO SUNDAY ...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIGO: UPDATED THURSDAY 2-16-2...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 2-13-20...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 2-11-2017
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 2-6-2017 TO TUESDAY ...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 2-6-201...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)