The next storm system is diving out of the North Pacific towards California (image below). This will bring rain to Southern California on Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday.
Intermittent showers will be possible through the day on Wednesday. More substantial rain with isolated downpours will develop on Thursday as the core of the system moves closer.
Isolated showers will linger into Friday, though the heaviest rain will be gone.
Snow levels in San Diego County will be above 9,000 feet Wednesday, then drop to 6,000 feet Wednesday, and then as low as 4,000 feet on Friday.
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 1-14-...
- SAN DIEGO 2016 RECAP: RAINFALL & TEMPERATURES
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: THURSDAY 1-12-2016 TO FRIDA...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 1-11-2017
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUESDAY 1-10-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 1-9-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 1-7-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: THURSDAY 1-5-2016
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)