The initial round of rain has left the area. A couple stray showers will be possible this afternoon, then the second round of rain will arrive this evening and overnight. Showers and isolated downpours will persist through midday Thursday. Rain will move into the mountains Thursday afternoon, then most areas will be dry by Thursday night.
I'm still expecting another system to arrive Friday into Saturday. Isolated showers will be possible through the day Friday, however, the best chance for rain arrives Friday night into early Saturday. Scattered showers and isolated downpours/thunderstorms will develop during this time.
Snow levels will range from 7,000 to 10,000 Friday night. They will then rapidly drop to 4,500 to 5,500 Saturday morning. Most precipitation will end by Christmas morning.
Also expect windy conditions Saturday into Sunday morning, especially in the mountains.
- ► 2017 (31)
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 12-30-2016 TO SATURD...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED THURSDAY 12-29...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 12-26-2...
- SNOW IN SAN DIEGO MOUNTAINS!
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 12-23-2016 TO SATURD...
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: 7 PM FRIDAY 12-23-2016
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: 1 PM THURSDAY 12-22-2016...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 12-21-2016 TO THU...
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: WEDNESDAY 12-21-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUESDAY 12-20-...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 12-16-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED WEDNESDAY 12-1...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 12-11-2...
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)