Scattered showers will move into the area this afternoon and evening. An isolated downpour and some thunder will also be possible. Intermittent showers will persist on-and-off into Sunday. The rain chance quickly diminishes Sunday evening.
The core of the system is farther east than earlier anticipated, so snow levels will be a bit higher. They should range from 6,000 to 7,000 feet into Sunday and briefly dip to around 5,000 to 6,000 feet as the storm exits Sunday night.
Today inland and coastal winds will range from 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Winds Sunday will range from 20-30 with gusts to 40 mph. In the mountains, expect winds today to range from 35 to 55 mph with gusts to 60 mph. Sunday mountain winds will range from 40-55 mph with gusts to 65 mph. Winds will subside by Monday.
- ► 2017 (38)
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 11-28-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 11-26-2016 TO SUND...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 11 AM SATURDAY 11-26-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED WEDNESDAY 11-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUNDAY 11-20-2016 TO MONDAY...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 11-19...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 11-14-2...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)