The active weather pattern will continue this weekend as a storm system dives out of the Gulf of Alaska and into our area. This will be a one-two punch. The first wave of showers will arrive late Saturday when the initial cold front passes. Another round of showers and isolated downpours will arrive on Sunday as the core of the system settles overhead.
This is a cold core system, so parts of the Sierra Nevada will see snow over the weekend. Snow levels could drop as low as 5,000 feet here in Southern California on Sunday.
Expect significantly cooler weather. Temperatures will struggle to into the 60s Saturday. Highs will range from the upper 50s to low 60s on Sunday.
Winds will pick up on Saturday. I'm expecting blustery conditions Sunday into early Monday, especially in higher elevations.
I'll have another update on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!
- ► 2017 (31)
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 11-28-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 11-26-2016 TO SUND...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 11 AM SATURDAY 11-26-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED WEDNESDAY 11-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUNDAY 11-20-2016 TO MONDAY...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 11-19...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 11-14-2...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)