A large storm system is currently spinning off the West Coast (you can spot it on the satellite loop below). The core of the system is near the Pacific Northwest. A strong piece of energy will swing under this system and into Southern California.
There is a slight chance for a passing shower Sunday afternoon. A better chance for rain and isolated downpours will arrive Sunday night and into early Monday. Also, don't be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder. Most of the rain will exit the region by Monday evening.
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 11-28-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 11-26-2016 TO SUND...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 11 AM SATURDAY 11-26-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED WEDNESDAY 11-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUNDAY 11-20-2016 TO MONDAY...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 11-19...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 11-14-2...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)