A large storm system is brewing in the the Gulf of Alaska (image below). Unfortunately, the track of the system will stay to the north of our region, so our rain chances are somewhat limited. The front will swing through the area Wednesday and bring a quick chance for showers or possibly an isolated thunderstorm.
Another system will arrive Sunday into Monday. The track could be more favorable for rain. I'll keep an eye on it and bring more updates later in the week.
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 11-28-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 11-26-2016 TO SUND...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 11 AM SATURDAY 11-26-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED WEDNESDAY 11-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUNDAY 11-20-2016 TO MONDAY...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 11-19...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 11-14-2...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)