As always during this time of the year, I'm keeping a close eye on the Tropics. There is an area of energy developing down off the SW coast of Mexico. It doesn't look too impressive, though it could possibly develop into a depression as it drifts northward.
Computer forecasts continue to show this disturbance moving northward over the next few days. It's still too early to speculate if this could impact our area. In fact, early indications show it missing us to the east.
Regardless, it's definitely worth watching! I'll have more updates in the coming days.
- SAN DIEGO HIGH TEMPERATURES: MONDAY 9-26-2016
- SAN DIEGO HIGH TEMPERATURES: SUNDAY 9-25-2016
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: THURSDAY 9-22-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 9-21-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: TUESDAY 9-20-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED 9 PM MONDAY 9-...
- SAIN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 9-19-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 9-18-20...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 9-5-201...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 9-3-2...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)