Hurricane Paine will rapidly weaken as it moves to the northeast over the next couple days.
There is an upper level low pressure system off the coast of Southern California. This will help to deflect Paine, though I'm still expecting some moisture to reach parts of San Diego County.
Isolated showers and a possible downpour will be possible tonight and Tuesday (40%). I can't can't completely rule out a rumble of thunder either. Isolated showers are still possible Wednesday (30%), then most of the moisture will push eastward by Thursday.
- ► 2017 (31)
- SAN DIEGO HIGH TEMPERATURES: MONDAY 9-26-2016
- SAN DIEGO HIGH TEMPERATURES: SUNDAY 9-25-2016
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: THURSDAY 9-22-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 9-21-2016
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: TUESDAY 9-20-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED 9 PM MONDAY 9-...
- SAIN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 9-19-2016
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 9-18-20...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MONDAY 9-5-201...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 9-3-2...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)