Periods of rain and isolated downpours will be possible on-and-off through Monday. There is enough instability in the atmosphere that you could hear a random rumble of thunder as well. As always, you can find 24 hour rain totals here:
I'll also post the storm totals tomorrow once the rain is finished. Breezy conditions will also persist through Monday, especially in the mountains.
Enjoy the cooler weather while it lasts. We have a big warm-up heading this way for the end of the workweek and next weekend. You can see the warm blob of air over our area on the map below. Unfortunately, it looks like this warm pattern will linger into the middle of the month (with an occasional break from the heat possible).
- ► 2017 (31)
- ► 2016 (91)
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SAT 10/31/2015...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUE 10/27/2015...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED THU 10/22/2015...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUN 10/18/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRI 10/16/2015
- WEATHER UPDATE: FRIDAY 10/16/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUE 10/13/2015...
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY HIGH TEMPERATURES: 10/11/2015
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY HIGH TEMPERATURES: 10/10/2015
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY HIGH TEMPERATURES: 10/9/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUESDAY 10/6
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY RAIN TOTALS: 10/4/2015 - 10/5/201...
- WEATHER UPDATE: MONDAY 10/5/2015
- WEATHER UPDATE: SUNDAY 10/4/2015
- WEATHER UPDATE: SATURDAY 10/3/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED FRIDAY 10/2/20...
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2014 (38)