The next storm system is currently passing the Pacific Northwest this morning. You can see the spin in the atmosphere over Oregon on the water vapor satellite loop below:
A few showers will arrive this evening and tonight. Then we will have a chance for spotty on-and-off showers through the day on Sunday. I want to emphasize that it won't be a continuous all day rain event, though if you are going to be outside, you should plan accordingly.
There will be just enough instability in the atmosphere that an isolated downpour or thunderstorm will be possible. Winds will also strengthen on Sunday, especially in the mountains, where gusts could reach 40-50 mph.
Isolated showers will still be possible Monday. Two-day rain totals will be 0.1-0.5" (map below).
- ► 2017 (31)
- ► 2016 (91)
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SAT 10/31/2015...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUE 10/27/2015...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED THU 10/22/2015...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SUN 10/18/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRI 10/16/2015
- WEATHER UPDATE: FRIDAY 10/16/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUE 10/13/2015...
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY HIGH TEMPERATURES: 10/11/2015
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY HIGH TEMPERATURES: 10/10/2015
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY HIGH TEMPERATURES: 10/9/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUESDAY 10/6
- SAN DIEGO COUNTY RAIN TOTALS: 10/4/2015 - 10/5/201...
- WEATHER UPDATE: MONDAY 10/5/2015
- WEATHER UPDATE: SUNDAY 10/4/2015
- WEATHER UPDATE: SATURDAY 10/3/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED FRIDAY 10/2/20...
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2014 (38)