4:30 PM UPDATE
A few showers and isolated downpours are still possible this evening and tonight. It was nice to hear some thunder last night and this morning!
Rain chances diminish early Saturday morning, though a lingering stray shower in the mountains is possible. Here are the rain totals so far today:
6:30 AM UPDATE
Rain is likely this morning as a storm system passes the area. Heavy downpours and possibly thunder will accompany the strongest storms. This will cause major headaches for the morning commute!
Intermittent showers will still be possible on-and-off this afternoon and evening. Rain chances will diminish by Saturday morning.
You can find the latest rain totals here:
- ► 2017 (31)
- ► 2016 (91)
- WEATHER UPDATE: 12 PM MONDAY 5/25/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 5/23/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 5/22/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: UPDATED 11 AM FRIDAY 5/22/2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS & WEATHER UPDATE: 5 PM FRIDA...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS & WEATHER UPDATE: 10 AM FRID...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TIMELINE: UPDATED 12 PM THURSDAY 5/...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED 11 AM WEDNESDA...
- SAN DIEGO 2 DAY RAIN TOTALS & NEXT RAIN CHANCE: UP...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 4:30 PM FRIDAY 5/8
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 5/4/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 5/3/201...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2014 (38)