10 AM to 4 PM
Scattered showers and isolated downpours will move across the area. I can't completely rule out a rumble of thunder as well. The highest rain totals will reside in the southern half of San Diego County, near the core of the storm system.
5 PM to 9 PM
Rain starts to taper. A lingering shower or two will be possible, especially in the mountains. However, the bulk of the rain will continue to migrate east this evening and we will remain dry for the weekend.
Here are the storm totals for rainfall so far with this system. I'll have another update later this evening.
- ► 2017 (35)
- ► 2016 (91)
- WEATHER UPDATE: 12 PM MONDAY 5/25/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 5/23/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: FRIDAY 5/22/2015
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: UPDATED 11 AM FRIDAY 5/22/2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS & WEATHER UPDATE: 5 PM FRIDA...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS & WEATHER UPDATE: 10 AM FRID...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TIMELINE: UPDATED 12 PM THURSDAY 5/...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED 11 AM WEDNESDA...
- SAN DIEGO 2 DAY RAIN TOTALS & NEXT RAIN CHANCE: UP...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 4:30 PM FRIDAY 5/8
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: MONDAY 5/4/2015
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 5/3/201...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2014 (38)