There is a slight chance for a passing shower on Thursday, though it looks like the majority of the day will be dry. Best chance for rain will be from 10 AM to 6 PM and the chance is less than 20%.
It's looking like the chance for rain on Saturday is significantly less. Definitely keep any outdoor plans.
Computer forecasts are hinting at a major cold blast for next week around Christmas. You can spot it on the charts below (850 mb temps). The first map is for tomorrow, the next one shows a big warm up next Monday, then the last map shows a dramatic drop in temps for the day after Christmas.
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- SAN DIEGO RAIN & SNOW TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 12/31/2014...
- PHOTOS OF SNOW: MOUNT LAGUNA WEDNESDAY 12/31/2014
- WEATHER UPDATE: 8 PM MONDAY 12/29/2014
- SAN DIEGO NEXT RAIN CHANCE: UPDATED FRI 12/26/2014...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: THU 12/25/2014
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: 1:00 PM WED 12/24/2014
- WEATHER UPDATE: 2:30 PM SAT 12/20/2014
- WEATHER UPDATE: 8:00 PM WED 12/17/2014
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: TUE 12-16-2014 TO WED 12-17...
- WEATHER UPDATE: 6 AM WED 12/17/2014
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: MON 8:00 PM 12/15/2014
- SAN DIEGO NEXT RAIN CHANCE: UPDATED SUN 11 AM 12/1...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS & STORM RECAP: THU 12/11/14 ...
- SAN DIEGO WEATHER UPDATE: SATURDAY 7:30 AM 12/13/2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: THURSDAY 12/11/14 TO FRIDAY...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WED 12/3/2014 TO FRIDAY 12/...
- ▼ December (16)