Some much needed rainfall could be headed to San Diego! It's still looking like there will be a pattern shift for the start of next week. A large Pacific storm system will move into the West Coast and bring rain to San Diego and most of California. You can easily spot the upper level system on the map below.
It looks like the best chances for rain will be Monday and Tuesday of next week (12/1 to 12/2). The key to the forecast, as always, will be the track of this storm. This will determine who will get the heaviest rain. It's still early in the game, but San Diego could possibly get a good soaking. In addition, as the upper level system passes Tuesday, we could also see thunderstorms.
This could be the start of an active pattern. On the map below, you can see yet another storm system developing in the Pacific for the second week of the month.
I'm heading out of town, so I won't be able to update the blog while I'm gone. Remember, you can find rain totals and radar imagery on other areas of my website. Good luck and stay safe!
- ► 2017 (31)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MON 11/24/2014...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 11/22...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS 11/21/2014
- WEATHER UPDATE: THURSDAY 11/13
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE FOR SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 11/...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS 11-2-2014
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS 10-31-2014 TO 11-1-2014
- ▼ November (7)