Most of the active weather will remain in the Midwest and East Coast for the upcoming workweek. Cooler air will descend into our region for the start of the week. Expect morning fog and possibly drizzle on Monday and especially Tuesday morning.
Warmer air will return for the end of the week. In fact, I'm watching for the possibility of a Santa Ana wind for next Saturday and Sunday, which could boost our temps significantly.
Afterwards, the pattern will be prime for a storm system to sneak into the West Coast and bring some rain. Right now it looks like this will occur around Wednesday 11/19, though it's difficult to pinpoint exact times this far out (the storm doesn't even exist yet!). Stay tuned!
- ► 2017 (31)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED MON 11/24/2014...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SATURDAY 11/22...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS 11/21/2014
- WEATHER UPDATE: THURSDAY 11/13
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE FOR SAN DIEGO: UPDATED SUNDAY 11/...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS 11-2-2014
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS 10-31-2014 TO 11-1-2014
- ▼ November (7)