ADVERTISEMENT

WEATHER UPDATE ON MID-ATLANTIC SNOW - FRIDAY AFTERNOON

The only change from last night's data is a slight shift south, which has been the progressive trend over the past few days. It's definitely something to watch over the next 24 hours.

This storm was a beast along the West Coast. It dumped significant snow in the mountains of Southern California. There is no reason to believe it won't do the same for parts of Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and Maryland.

I don't have time to draw a detailed map, but I'm liking the 12Z NAM solution with this storm. I might shift the accumulations south by about 10 miles. That would put Richmond in the 3 to 6" range.

Remember, this is just an educated guess. I would encourage you to follow meteorologist in your region for more detailed information on this potentially dangerous storm. I'll try and have another update tonight when I get home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

FORECAST

HOURLY TEMPERATURE FORECAST

COAST INLAND

BLOG ARCHIVE